Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Beach!

When we were in San Jose we had a chance to go to a beach in Santa Cruz. It was so fun!! We don't get to go to the beach often so it really was a treat. This was McKenna's first time, and it had been a long time since Katie has gone - she may not even remember ever going. It was a little chilly so we didn't swim, but we had a blast playing in the sand, collecting shells, and walking in the water.
Happy girls!

Very rare family photo op


Even if it was 150 degrees, I'm not sure I would've wanted to swim in that...
There were an insane amount of birds!


This video is priceless to me. McKenna's first time at the beach, first time feeling sand on her feet, and first time seeing the ocean. She was a little unsure at first, but quickly loved it.

6 comments:

scooping it up said...

precious video of miss Mckenna. I love the huge bow in her hair! The family picture is great, those are rare for all of us... What a fun trip

Becca said...

That looked like a ton of fun! I love the family pic!!! We miss you.

Kathy said...

Very fun! And those birds - that was crazy! Was great to see you all.

Dan said...

That looks like a blast. We miss being anywhere near the beach. I owe you a call because me and Taylor will be out in Provo for our football game trip next week. Talk to you soon.

The Wells said...

I miss the beach. What a fun trip you had!

Hannah said...

Your family foto is HOT! I don't care how pregnatn you are, you look great!