Monday, November 28, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas

I've been starting to make Christmas shopping lists and for some reason I am having a hard time figuring out what the heck to get our kids for Christmas.

There is one gift I am super excited about though - this gift I made for Brookie this weekend:
Photobucket

How adorable are these???!!!
I was so excited when I found the idea online and even more excited when they turned out cute, and even MOST excited that they only cost about $5. Triple win.

Now I just want to find a cute box/bag to store them in.
I'm just in love with these two-inch princess dolls.
I hope Brookie loves them too!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

So SO cute!

That is a perfect snowball and your thanksgiving feast looks delicious!

The Yuan Fam said...

I love those little dolls. It makes me wonder if I could do that...they are the tiny spitting image of the Disney Princesses. So awesome!