Tuesday, November 15, 2011

October 2011: Cornbelly's

Photobucket
We spent most of fall break getting ready for our trip to Boston.
The poor girls spent their days off helping me clean & pack. Their reward was a trip to Cornbelly's - a fall carnival-type place at Thanksgiving Point.

I'm not sure why I thought it would be a good idea for me to take all three girls, without a stroller or leashes, by myself. There were thousand of people, so much to do, plus a cornmaze, and I'm large with child. It was a miracle that no one got lost!

The girls had a great time. There were lots of play structures for them to climb on, lots of hay to play in, a cornmaze, cow train, blow up structure to bounce on, and lots more. I had no idea that there would be so much to do. We easily could have spent an entire day there. We lasted for about two hours :)

No comments: