Friday, July 05, 2013

Blog Updates

So maybe you have noticed...
I am doing some crazy blog updating.

I am sooooo far behind in documenting on our family blog.
I try to keep most of our pictures and goings on here, and keep my writing/experiences/thoughts over on So Buttons. 
Lately I've pretty much been combining it all on So Buttons and neglecting this blog.

But there are lots of pictures/events that I want to share and document that our family has been up to, and so I'm piling it all over here.  Maybe you want to see all the pictures from the past year???  Even if you don't, I'm going to be posting a TON of pictures.  I'm always glad when I take the time to document our family life. 


For an update on what we have been up to this summer, check out my summer posts on So Buttons.  We've been having a lot of fun and keeping ourselves very busy until baby gets here.

No comments: