Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ode to McKenna


We really do love McKenna. I know that our blog seems to be filled with Katie, so I thought I would dedicate this post to our own special Bakenna Monita.

McKenna is so much fun! She really has so much personality. She is very affectionate, happy, playful, and interested in the world around her. She LOVES her big sister. We have just discovered that she loves the swings, sitting & riding in a shopping cart without her infant seat, Mommy's hair in her face, and Dad's facial hair. She also enjoys screaming (happily) - that seems to be her way of expressing excitement. That, along with wiggling her entire body, especially her toes. McKenna is such a fun part of our family and we love her very much!

2 comments:

Mk said...

Oooo she is soo yummy!!!Dan said he just wanted to squeeze her little cheeks all day!

scooping it up said...

This is such a cute video! I love her growl sounds and her little feet. I can't believe how different she and miss Katie look. It makes me wonder how our number 2 is gonna look compared to Jane. Oh genetics :)