Saturday, December 15, 2007

Girl Date

Thursday night Katie and I went on our first Girl Date to see the movie "Enchanted." We had SO MUCH FUN sharing candy, popcorn, & Sprite. I let her pick the seats (third row all the way to the left) which ended up being perfect because we weren't in anyone's way when we started dancing and twirling during the songs. It is so fun having little girls! After the movie was over, Katie couldn't stop saying "That was such a good movie!" She then told me "I'm not ready to go home, Mom. Let's go shopping!" How could I resist? So, we went to Claire's and tried on almost every necklace, bracelet, headband, and crown they had. I must say we had a very fun and successful Girl Date, and Katie definitely is ALL GIRL!!!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

That is so sweet! My dad used to do Daddy-Daughter dates with us, and I loved them. Your girls are going to remember those dates for a long time :).

Julie J. said...

You are such a good mommy!

MommyMert said...

So much fun! Now I want to take AJ!!

Hohmann Family said...

Someday I'll get there with Rebekah. Glad you had fun! By the way, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.

scooping it up said...

So great Meg. How fun that you could do that! Wish me and Jane could have come and twirled in the aisles with you.

Mk said...

In the end it's all about getting in time for Girls' Business(as Audrey calls it) What a good Mommy:)