Thursday, February 28, 2008

Modbe

I went to a Modbe party last night at my friend Lexi's house and found THE CUTEST bathing suits ever. I'm SO EXCITED. I am one of those women who canNOT find a cute bathing suit for the life of me. Nothing seems to fit me right, except for two pieces, but I have a hard time finding a two piece that covers me where I want/need to be covered. Needless to say, I have been looking for a cute swimsuit since I had Katie, and I finally found one (actually two). Check them out: http://ajmodbe.com/swim.html I got the Sea Foam Green ruffle wrap top, the Green Floral lace up, and brown bottoms. I'm so excited! I love that they're mix and match. I can't wait to add to my collection :) I want them all!!! Maybe this summer we'll actually have to go swimming because I'm gonna LOVE wearing my new bathing suits (instead of dreading the occasion). Yay!!!

1 comment:

Hohmann Family said...

Those ARE pretty cute. Maybe I'll have to splurge . . . After all, I'll be at the pool a lot this summer in St. George. :)