Thursday, February 21, 2008

Posting

I apologize for not being on the ball about updating our blog. I don't know what is going on, but it seems like weeks go by before I even THINK about posting anything. I don't know if it's a time issue, or if our lives just don't seem that exciting lately (that's kind of sad), but I want you to know (those who view our blog regularly) that I am thinking about it and am sorry that we haven't had very many posts lately. I guess I must be encountering some sort of bloggers block. Oh no - another thing to worry about! :)
I don't want to promise anything, but I will try to be better about keeping our blog current.

Recent events:
- Dave's surprise 30th birthday trip to San Jose
- Becca Bailey & kids came to visit!
- McKenna gave me kisses by her own will & choice (yay!)
- Baxter is GROWING
- Katie drew her first alligator

2 comments:

Becca said...

I think you need to get Katie's drawing on here so everyone can see!

Julie J. said...

I am so excited to hear you will be posting more often.... I too would like to see the alligator.