Friday, March 07, 2008

I Heart Twilight


You're Edward Cullen - You have great taste for the finer things in life, a classic style, and you understand the way people work so you can manipulate easily. You have many talents and a bit of a temper, but you are mostly level-headed and rational.
Take this quiz to find out which Twilight character you are.
I don't know what the weirdest part of this result is - 1) I'm a guy, 2) I'm a vampire, or 3) If I really was Edward, than I would literally be in love with myself...
Very fun Julie :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

That was fun. I was like Bella.

Anonymous said...

I was Edward as well!
I think its because I get angered incredibly easy. If anybody insults me once, I start to shake and I might throw something at them.
Last time it was a pickle at a girl who called me ugly.

LOL