Thursday, May 08, 2008

Katie is 3

She obviously had a great birthday
Here is Katie's birthday dinner - all she wanted was hot dogs and BBQ chips. I had to at least throw some carrots in there...
Out of order cake picture, but this is Katie giving up on her piece and just digging in
It begins...
Both girls loved this birthday present
And Mom loves IKEA :)
Birthday cake (you'd think I'd be better at writing on cakes after all those years at WMC!)
This actually was probably the worst cake I have ever tasted. Good thing she's only 3 and only likes to eat the frosting!
I can't believe our Katie is 3

McKenna gave up on her fork, or her hands for that matter. Why not do this why you can?!

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

3 year has gone fast! Katie is such a cutie. Thanks again for inviting us to your shin-dig. Alexa is still talking about it. I love all the pics of the zoo, Boston, etc.. Glad you have been having so much fun.

scooping it up said...

We love you Katie- happy birthday! I love the lacrosse stick you got, pink and everything! You are such a sweet, smart girl. Come visit Boston again soon, ok? We loved having you here...