Monday, June 16, 2008

WSMGS

BTW...
If any of you have been wondering (or even noticed) what WSMGS is, on the side bar of my blog, it would be my personal radio station if I owned one. My nickname from my beloved brothers is "Smoogis." I know it seems kind of random, but let's just say that nickname evolved over time and stuck with Smoogis (variations sometimes includes Smoobis, and Moogie). Anyway, my personal radio station is an abbreviation of my nickname (Smoogis = SMGS) and since radio stations always begin with W (maybe that's just in Boston. Here in Utah they seemed to start with X, but W worked better I think)...my radio station would be
WSMGS Smoogis 91.6 FM.

3 comments:

Julie J. said...

Now I have to ask - Why 91.6?

Dan said...

The CD came in the mail yesterday. Thanks! I want a Smoogis subscription too.

scooping it up said...

I totally got it before the explanation. ;)