Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tag

I wasn't technically tagged, but MK did say anyone who wanted to...and I thought it would be fun......so.....

The tag is to post the eighth picture in the eighth folder on your computer.

This is the eighth picture in the eighth folder on my computer (well, in my picture folder)...kind of. I admit that I go overboard with the folders inside folders. My eighth folder was "2008." Inside that folder was a folder for each month - eighth one was "May 2008." Inside that folder were many folders as well (told you...) but there weren't eight. So I opened the first one - "Hogle Zoo - Katie's Birthday" - and this was the eighth picture:
(wow, did any of that make any sense?)

This is Katie & I on her third birthday at the Hogle Zoo, infront of the bear habitat - no bear of course :) For some reason we thought the bear was in the picture...? Whatever, it's cute of us and I'm glad to have the picture!

Tag: Erica, Becca, Kari, Kelly, Terri, anyone else who wants to do it!

(phew! that was kind of exhausting...)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Didn't understand a word of that tag thing... but the picture is very cute. I haven't seen you in a VERY long time. I think that Katie was celebrating her first birthday then... ugh

E and J said...

You're lucky you had a cute picture! We'll see what mine is then I may post. =) oh and P.S. I totally get your computer organization.

Becca said...

That was fun. I did it!!!