Sunday, December 21, 2008

Woman of Habit

(This just happened a few minutes ago)

I was standing in the kitchen eating my dinner. Dave took Katie hometeaching with him and McKenna was done with her dinner. McKenna walks into the kitchen, opens the drawer with our "paper" goods in it, pulls out a sandwich bag, and says "cereal, Mama, cereal" while shaking it at me. When I took it from her, she then leads me into the mudroom/laundry room/pantry to the Cheerios. She then says "look Mama!" and pulls out the cereal. I put a small handful of Cheerios into her bag. She then runs off to the playroom saying "Whoa-Boz Mama! Whoa-Boz!" (Whoa-Boz = The Wizard of Oz). I then follow her to the playroom where I see that she has already turned the movie on. She sits down, starts eating her cereal, while watching her favorite movie "Whoa-Boz." She sure is a girl who knows what she wants and knows how to get it.

This happens at least once everyday. :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Clever little thing!