Monday, January 26, 2009

Pregnant Mommy

The picture might be hard to see, but this is Katie's first drawing of her pregnant mommy. Katie is on the left, mom & baby in the middle, and "monster Daddy" on the right. She laughed when she said that and said it was dad dressed up like a monster (?) . She also told me that the bindi's on Katie & me are ponytails. It is SO FUN to watch her creative skills develop and to see what goes on inside her mind.

I LOVE this picture!

*btw my belly doesn't actually hang below my feet, thankfully! :)

4 comments:

Mk said...

She's definitely got talent! So cute. And really, who doesn't love a bindi now and again?

Beautiful Katie!

MommyMert said...

This is so sweet... Katie has talent for sure!

Becca said...

That's so funny. Tell her I LOVE it.

Marianne Hopkin said...

So cute!! You've got to frame that one!