Sunday, March 08, 2009

Last Week

Ok 9 days, but who is counting......really....?

Today at church while "everyone" seemed to mention something about my pregnancy - "you're almost there," "hopefully we don't see you next week!" "hangin' in there?" - it hit me that this baby is really going to be here SO SOON! As in, around 9 days-soon. Wow. I know this may be a strange thing for a pregnant woman to say (and Dave may not agree) but this pregnancy really has gone by fast, and given the fact that I am a week away, I feel good. Yes, I feel VERY pregnant, and yes, I feel VERY uncomfortable most of the time (what 8+ month pregnant woman doesn't?) but overall I don't really feel only a week away. Don't get me wrong, I would be fine if this baby was born tomorrow, I guess I'm just saying I'm lucky to feel good and not DYING to be done.

I just can't wait for this little baby to be here! I can't wait to see what she looks like. I can't wait to have another little one to cuddle, especially after so many months of awkward kid-cuddling. Speaking of which, I can't wait to comfortably hold my other girls again and enjoy having them in my lap! I can't wait to give Dave a real hug. I can't wait to be able to put on my pants without being worried about falling over :). I really just can't wait to find out how this new little one is going to change our family forever. I feel like the luckiest person and she's not even here yet! Wow. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I can't believe it's time. I really wish we were there. I'd love to hold her. I think we'll be up there in May, so I can hold her then. Good luck and let us know when she comes. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Any chance she'll be here early?? I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like.

Serena said...

Congrats on the pregnancy, Megan! I couldn't believe how fast our third pregnancy went by either. Our little Ashley is already 3 months old and I can't believe how fast time is flying. Good luck with the delivery and everything! Can't wait to see pics.