Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ensenada


The first thing we saw in Ensenada was this GINORMOUS flag.
It was quite impressive and quite gorgeous.


by the end of the day I was feeling very patriotic. Viva Mexico!


These palm trees looked like huge pineapples.
This shot was for the girls.



seagull.


HUGE shipping yard. We waited all afternoon to watch these babies in action, but had no luck. A ship pulled in right after we pulled out. Bummer.


Dave got to watch the crew test the lifeboats, which made him very happy.


view of Ensenada from the boat. Foggy shipping town.


this sea lion was very close to our ship. Dave & I sat and watching this guy for about an hour. We tried to get off the boat and get close to him, but we got busted by security.

1 comment:

Paige Hanna said...

How fun! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! I wish we lived close so my boys could play with them!