Monday, September 13, 2010

Hopkin Reunion: Last Night Together

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Obviously this was a very large family reunion. The picture above is my Dad's sister's family only! There were three other families there. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of everyone together, and the Dow family was actually the only family to get a family picture, but I tried to get as many pictures as I could. I was sad MK wasn't there to take real pictures :) And, unfortunately I didn't get great shots of everyone. I'm still trying to figure this new camera out, and even though I took over 1000 pictures of our Disneyland/Reunion trip, so many of them were blurry or bad. So sorry if anyone was left out. I really did try. I'm just glad that I got a few posts worth of some good ones.

But more important than the pictures...
I am so glad we were able to all be together this August, both with the Jensen Family and the Hopkin/Dow Family. We really are blessed to be connected to such amazing people! We love you all.

2 comments:

Mk said...

I LOve your pics!!! You do an awesome job! Oh how i wish i could have been there instead of where i was at- Looks like so much fun. So glad you took all those pics-

ps Check out Dan's new video (i love my nieces!)

Mk said...

ummm...not sure why i have that obnoxious star by my name... need to fix that.