Friday, June 27, 2008

I know it might be hard to make out, but this is Katie's first attempt to write "Mom." She drew a picture, put it in an envelope, and asked me to write my name on it because it was for me. I told her she could try, and told her how to spell "Mom." She went into the kitchen for a few minutes and came back with this. How proud am I? After I got very excited, gave her lots of hugs and kisses, she said "Oh! I almost forgot!" and ran into the kitchen again. She came back and told me she forgot a "P" (green, second letter from the left). I love this girl.

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

SO cute! How are you guys? We finally have a blog now too so you can keep up with our lives which are busy but not as crazy as yours with 2 little ones :) They are adorable though! Love it. I hope you are all doing well. So we said we were going to hang out for 4 years straight and now we're 2000 miles away. Sad :(

MommyMert said...

HAHAHA!! Love it.