Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Family Reunion in San Jose

We had a fun Jensen Family reunion in San Jose this past August and for some reason I am just uploading the pictures of the trip onto my computer now. That just goes to show how busy this month has been and how quickly time has flown by! So, finally I am blogging about our trip to San Jose.

The reunion was so much fun. Everyone (minus Elder Steve of course) was there. We had a great time catching up with everyone, including cousins, Aunts & Uncles, and friends. Everytime we are around family we wish we lived closer to everyone and could get together more often. Once or twice a year just isn't enough.

We had a fun reunion day on Wednesday while we were there. Grandma planned a fun water game for the kids, we had a family dance, swimming, and then had a yummy BBQ and family night. It was perfect and felt really good to just be together.




Dave was able to go visit his best friend Jason Honey and his family in Roseville. This is the girls with their cute son Jacob.

On Monday of our trip (sorry for the mixed up chronology) we went to the Children Discovery Museum in downtown San Jose with Grandma. The museum was prefect for our girls. Every exhibit they loved. We spent most of our time in the water station. Both girls loved it. It was a blast!

Everyone with the purple museum with the Alice & Wonderland rabbit

The bubble station was a huge hit
Tea party in Alice & Wonderland exhibit
McKenna LOVED the rabbit hole. She could've crawled back and forth all day.

5 comments:

The Wells said...

Happy New Baby!!

elieza said...

hi,,im am looking for my grndfather whose name was robert jensen..i didnt see any pictures of him...he came here in philippines and become a husband of my grandma..they only had 1 child..hope you know hmy grandpa..I just want to know my family history..tnx...email me at alea007@yahoo.com
-elieza

elieza said...

heres my friendster acount if u want to see me..alea007@yahoo.com..tnx and Godblez

elieza said...

hi,,im am looking for my grndfather whose name was robert jensen..i didnt see any pictures of him...he came here in philippines and become a husband of my grandma..they only had 1 child..hope you know hmy grandpa..I just want to know my family history..tnx...email me at alea007@yahoo.com
-elieza

elieza said...

hi,,im am looking for my grndfather whose name was robert jensen..i didnt see any pictures of him...he came here in philippines and become a husband of my grandma..they only had 1 child..hope you know hmy grandpa..I just want to know my family history..tnx...email me at alea007@yahoo.com
-elieza