Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My Turn

One word (or two or three...) answers:

Your {preferred} name: Megan
Your hair? short
Your mother? talented
Your father? wise
Your favorite thing? right now - sleep
Your dream last night? confusing
Your dream/goal? to be happy
Your favorite drink? Mr. Pibb/Dr. Pepper
The room you're in? kitchen
Your ex? no idea
Your hobby? baking
Your fear? tragic accident - especially within my family
Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
Where were you last night? home
What you're not? perfect
Muffins? yes please
One of your wish list items? swing set
Time? flies by
Where you grew up? Needham, MA
The last thing you did? ate
Favorite weather? rainy days (we don't get many)
What are you wearing? jeans
Your favorite book? Siddhartha
Your TV? on
Your pet? Baxter
Your computer? on
Your mood? content
Missing someone? yes
Your car? Jeep
Something you're not wearing? shoes
Favorite store? Old Navy
Love someone? yes
Your favorite color/shade? pink
Last thing you ate? pizza/Mr. Pibb
Your life? great
Your friends? awesome
What are you thinking right now? one word answers are hard
What are you doing at this moment? blogging
Your summer: HOT
Your relationship status: married
What do you do when you can't sleep? drive (in my head) from my house in Needham to Needham High (I always fall asleep before I get there)
When is the last time you laughed? last night?
Last time you cried? Sunday

3 comments:

Marianne Hopkin said...

After reading this all I can say is "I miss you". I like your technique for falling asleep. I'll have to try it.
I sure do love you. xoxox

Terri said...

Love it. I havent blogged lately so I had a lot to catch up on. Love the "say cheese...cake!" You are darling, I love ya.

scooping it up said...

so fun to read! you and your steak just crack me up.