Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween! Here are some pictures - sorry the pictures are kind of backwards :) You get the idea though - we had fun!
Our Jack-o-Lantern pizza for Halloween dinner
Getting ready to Trick-or-Treat with friend Grace.
(McKenna = mouse, Katie = Bel, Grace = cat)

So excited!
Katie had a Halloween party at preschool and had SO MUCH FUN

We carved pumpkins too - Katie & McKenna even designed their own :)

Family picture #2 of the year

Hay bail maze at the pumpkin patch
Picking out our pumpkins

6 comments:

Sandy said...

McKenna is looking so grown up.

Becca said...

Ok, I LOVE Katie's jacket. And the girls are getting so big. It looks like McKenna's hair is getting longer. I can't wait to see you guys.Their costumes are very cute.

The Wells said...

I like Katie's pumpkin with the fingers. Very cool.

Julie J. said...

It's been too long since I've seen you guys. McKenna looks like a different child. Well an actual child and not a baby! CRAZY!

MommyMert said...

When did McKenna become a little lady? Sheesh.

Hannah said...

Her smile is SO cute. I love your girls. I am excited to get together and see them sometime. Next time I am in the west, I will have to stop and visit.