Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Peace, Love, and GIRLS!!!

It's a GIRL
Here's our little baby girl giving us the peace sign in our ultrasound this morning. We are so happy and excited for another girl! I have to admit that I thought it was going to be a boy, but I wasn't at all surprised when we found out she was a girl. We're getting so used to this that I could even tell on the ultrasound before the nurse even told us :) Even though I wasn't surprised, I couldn't stop from laughing. "Of course it's a girl," I thought. "That's what we do!"
Everything looked great and the baby looks perfect. I still am amazed that this little baby is inside of me. What a miracle this whole process is! And I also wanted to reassure everyone who might be concerned, Dave will NOT be shooting himself. Luckily we cleared that up with Katie before the ultrasound so she knows that dad is excited for another daughter :)

10 comments:

Julie J. said...

She has a sweet little profile and she'll be the peacemaker of the family. How cute!

E and J said...

What a great picture! You're girls are going to LOVE having another sister around to play with.

Autumn said...

Congratulations Megan! That's exactly how I felt too at our ultrasound. "Of course it's a boy!"

Mk said...

Sooooo excited for you all! WHat fun!

scooping it up said...

Oh my gosh!!! I would've sworn it's a boy too. Glad Katie isn't worried Dave is gonna go off himself somewhere. He will just have to keep having souting and YM callings for now. :) Congrats, we already love her.

Lani said...

Congrats, Megan! We should be finding out soon what our little #3 is... Reid's crossing his fingers. ;-)

MommyMert said...

Still soooo excited, and I know what I am going to get you for a present! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Becky said...

How cute! Well, if the Clint Jensens make boys then the Dave Jensens obviously make girls.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thats exciting. Three girls, how fun. By the way, you looked so cute on Sunday up on the stand playing the violin, with your cute little belly. :)

Lilianne said...

YEAH! We LOVE girls and you guys do a pretty fantastic job at making cute ones! Congratulations!