Monday, October 27, 2008

Recipe: .Pot Roast Made Easy

Our ward has group that gets together every two months or so and puts together Freezer Meals. It is fabulous! Not only do I get new ideas and recipes, I get my freezer stocked with yummy meals that are already put together and ready to cook. And, the meals feed a large family, so I always half my recipes so I have double of all the meals. So great!

So we met this past Saturday and I made the Pot Roast Made Easy recipe yesterday for Sunday dinner. It was so yummy and I wanted to share it. Like I said, I halved the recipe and it ended up being a perfect amount for our family. Although, next time I will add more vegetables. They were SO GOOD and I definitely wished there were more.

Pot Roast Made Easy

3 lb pork roast
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 pkg. brown gravy mix
1 pkg. Italian dressing mix
1 cup water
1/2 onion, chopped
2-3 potatoes, cut in quarters
1 lb baby carrots

Cook ingredients in a crockpot on low 6-8 hours.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks. I love new recipes, especially when they are recommended.