Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another MIX

I haven't named this mix yet, but after finishing it and listening to it I'm realizing that all the songs are pretty depressing. Should I be concerned? I strangely enjoy listening to songs with great music, that can be blasted on a car stereo while singing my lungs out, and apparently extremely desperate and depressing lyrics. Hmm... I'm not quite sure what that says about me...
Anyway, great songs. Check them out if you get a chance.

Stop And Stare - One Republic
Forever May You Run - Gavin Rossdale
Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
All Around Me - Flyleaf
Only One - Yellowcard
Glycerine - Bush
Broken - Lifehouse
Everytime - Britney Spears (probably the most depressing of them all)
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Fall For You - Second Hand Serenade
Catch Me When I Fall - Ashlee Simpson
Love Remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Fall To Pieces - Velvet Revolver
When You're Gone - Avril Levigne
Wild Horses - The Sundays
Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
Boston - Augustana

I will definitely shoot for a more uplifting theme in my next mix. Until then...enjoy!

No comments: