Friday, April 24, 2009

1 Month

Brooke is 1 month old!
(well, 6 weeks...but time is just going by
too fast for me to keep up!)
and this is why I get professionals to take pictures of my kids...
My at home attempt to take 1 month pictures:
Mom, what are you doing?

That flash is so bright I can't keep my eyes open!

Maybe if I push it out of the way...

Being so cute is such hard work...it's exhausting!


Things Brooke has discovered recently:
sunny weather at the park

her toys

her hands can reach for toys

her sister


the camera



a comfortable place to sleep :)






(LOVE this picture)

the following pictures was my attempt to capture her smile on camera





this was a great one
just imagine her arm not being in the way and it's a GREAT picture!




5 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie pie!

scooping it up said...

i love the sleeping shot on the couch, what a little dolly. time flies- it's really quite offensive. stop growing Brookey! We haven't even met you yet!

thescotts said...

She is absolutely GORGEOUS Megan! So much fun! Let's do a park play date! We love to go to the park!
Super cute!
Love, Kel

Kathy said...

so cute!

Marianne Hopkin said...

What precious pictures!