Friday, May 15, 2009

Katie's 4th Birthday

Of course, the Birthday Fairy came and left fun things for the girls to find in the morning.
cute dresses (SO easy to make - just sew one seam!) and sand toys to play in the "sandbox" (volleyball court) at the park.

Katie was so lucky to have BOTH sets of Grandparents here for her birthday (and Brooke's blessing).

Katie LOVES the Glitter Lava and other fun things from Gran and Gramps.
She especially loves the glitter crayons - THANK YOU!
the girls blowing out Katie's candles on her birthday cupcake.
Katie and her Birthday Pillowcase!
her first big girl bike!

All day Katie kept reminding us that she was now four which meant she was grown up and could lots of things she couldn't do when she was three. For example...
"It's not good to pick your nose. I shouldn't pick my nose anymore because I'm four now."
"I can listen so good because I'm four."
"I'll flush the toilet, because I'm four now."
"I'll eat four bites because I'm four!"
"I can ride a bike because I'm four."
(LOL!!!)

The day after her birthday she had her friend party.
A PINKALICIOUS party, of course :)

She was so happy



we had these cute cupcakes - some with white frosting and pink flowers, others with pink frosting and white flowers (the flower petals are just marshmallows cut with scissors. SO CUTE and SO EASY!)


Katie loves her friends!

group picture.
Katie has the cutest, sweetest, nicest friends. That makes for a very happy mama :)
Party Activities:
- decorate paper cupcakes (see picture above)
- cupcake walk
- read "Pinkalicious"
- treasure hunt for goodie bag prizes
- freeze dance (of course!)

1 comment:

MommyMert said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl Katie! Love you so much.