Sunday, May 17, 2009

Meet George


Katie came to me the other day with Dave's scriptures in her hand and said "I'm going on vacation, Mom."
The conversation continued as follows:

Katie: I'm going on vacation, Mom

Me: Where are you going?

Katie: To visit my husband.

Me: Oh! What is your husband's name?

Katie: Um...I don't know. I haven't named him yet.

Me: How about George?

Katie: Um....(looking up out of the corner of her eye in thought)...ya. His name is George.

Me: What does George look like?

Katie: I don't know.

Me: Is he tall?

Katie: No.

Me: Is he short?

Katie: No, he's just like me. He takes two vitamins. Ok Mom, I'll see ya later!

Me: Where are you going?

Katie: To George's house.

Me: Where does he live?

Katie: In the playhouse.

(after going in the backyard with her scriptures - which I'm assuming was her suitcase - she returns with a bouqet of dandelions.)

Katie: These are my flowers, Mom, for when me and George get married. Take a picture.

Me: Don't you want George in the picture?

Katie: Oh! Yes! (runs to the back door, opens it, motions for George to come inside)

Me: Say cheese!

**see above picture of Katie & George on their wedding day :)

8 comments:

MommyMert said...

Oh my goodness!! ROFL! That is sweet. This would be even better if one day she marries a George.

Becky said...

That is freakin' hilarious! And oh so cute!

Becca said...

Oh my, how funny. You'll have to show her this picture when she's older and tell her the story. That's so cute.

scooping it up said...

HILARIOUS. The picture is priceless.

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

hahahaha! love that katie girl!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo adorable!! I cracked up at that story. She is so vivacious..I love it. What a litle cutie.

Hohmann Family said...

She cracks me up!!!

JJ said...

That's super cute!