Monday, December 14, 2009

Baum Christmas Trees

We ventured out to Baum's in the cold last Thursday to pick out our Christmas tree.

After very quickly browsing the lot, Katie took charge and picked out a good one.
McKenna helped her hawl it to the car.
Notice the steam coming from their little bodies.
It was so cold!

Dave loaded it on the car while we all warmed up in the heated car.

We then had a great night decorating the tree.

That's a lot of lights for that little guy.


It might be a little tree, but we love it!

6 comments:

Becca said...

It looks great. I love all the lights! I can't believe how cold it is there. We don't miss that. You're going to hate me, but yesterday it was 61 here. It was that warm today but it was still nice.

Becky said...

CUTE! What is Baum's? I love your tree...lights are the best part of trees...I think. It is that cold here in Nebraska too. Boo hoo!!!! I can't wait until Spring! Ok, first I can't wait until Christmas!

Julie J. said...

Beautiful!

Kathy said...

It is beautiful! Katie picked a good one. Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Those kinds of trees bring fun and character to a room. Good choice girls!

Marianne Hopkin said...

What a beautiful tree! Good job everyone! I think we may break down next year and get a real tree, but for now the fake one, along with the pine smelling Yankee Candle do the trick. I miss you guys.