Saturday, November 05, 2011

July 2011

Wow - am I way behind on blogging.
I'm sad that I'm behind on posting family pictures, mostly for the Grandparents' sake. My mom has mentioned a few times in the past months that she wanted to see pictures of the girls and that she would check the blog. Uhhh....there was nothing there for her to see. So, I'm going to do my best to get this blog updated - at least with pictures.

This summer my mom spent June & July in Utah.
It was so fun to have a Grandma live close by! The girls looked forward to seeing her whenever they wanted, going over to her apartment, going on fun outtings with her, going shopping, and having her babysit. They LOVED having her all to themselves. We all did.

My Dad came and joined her for a couple weeks in July.
It's always a treat to have grandparents here to visit.
Photobucket

We also spent most of July playing in the water.
(when I say "we" I really mean "they")
Photobucket

Katie lost a few of her front teeth.
Photobucket

And we spent a lot of time hanging out on the front porch.
This summer it was my favorite "room" of our house :)
Photobucket

It was a wonderful July.
I love that living in Utah we get to be patriotic all month with two holidays - Independence Day and Pioneer Day. Lots of fireworks, ice cream, parades, popcicles, and all things All-American.
Photobucket

No comments: