Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This year we had Thanksgiving dinner at our house with my brother Brian, our cousins Meghan & Cassandra, and Cassandra's friend Scott. It was very nice to have family over to eat and celebrate with us.

Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. I love being with family, relaxing, eating yummy food, and being together. One of my favorite things to do is cook food for people I love, so I loved being able to host this year. Plus, it's always good to be able to practice cooking a turkey for a small group of easy-to-please college students. :)

This year, we are thankful for:
Dave:: the temple and that we can be together forever as a family.
Megan:: to be a mom to such awesome kids and wife to an amazing husband. also, thankful for Dave's job and how hard he works to provide for our family.
Katie:: her family, friends, and school.
McKenna:: that we have yummy food.
Brooke:: Mom and Dad and Katie and McKenna and baby brother in Mom's tummy.

No comments: