Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Return of the Mixes

I made a mix tonight for my brother. I can't even remember the last time I made a mix, but I had forgotten how much fun it is.
I'm actually quite proud of it. Full of great music. If you get a chance, I recommend downloading/purchasing/listening to these songs, or just ask me for a copy :)

I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw
Dreamgirl - Dave Mathews Band
I'll Do Anything - Jason Mraz
About Mr. Brown - OAR
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
My Love - Justin Timberlake
Too Late to Apologize - Timbaland ft. One Republic
How Many Words - Blake Lewis
Love & Memories - OAR
The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
I'll Be Here Awhile - 311
Geek in the Pink - Jason Mraz
I'm In Love With a Girl - Gavin DeGraw
Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer
Santeria - Sublime
Gots to Get Her - Blake Lewis
On the Way Down (acoustic) - Ryan Cabrera
Boston - Augustana
Out of My Hands - Dave Mathews Band

2 comments:

scooping it up said...

This is hilarious, I feel like I must be a Grandma or something because I haven't listened to the radio since before Jane was born and I knew about 3 names on your list! I've NEVER heard of OAR, Jason Mraz, Timbaland, and many others. Am I a complete nerd? Brian's gonna love it I am sure. (I am assuming it's for him. I bet Andrew would want a copy too BTW)

Dan said...

I want a copy too!!!!