Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Dave!

31 Things That I Love About Dave

1. I absolutely LOVE his smile. It’s what made me first fall in love with him (besides his hot Jeep of course J)
2. I love how he loves his daughters more than anything and isn’t hesitant to show them.
3. I love his undoubting commitment to the gospel.
4. I love how hard working he is.
5. I love how he knows SO MUCH about SO MANY things.
6. I love that he is confident.
7. I love that he can always laugh at himself.
8. I love that he is honest.
9. I love how he makes everyone feel comfortable when they’re around him.
10. I love how he knows how to talk to anyone about anything – he has an amazing way with people.
11. I love that he loves to have fun.
12. I love that he loves to laugh.
13. I love how he loves to fix things and isn’t afraid to take anything apart to do it.
14. I love how nonjudgmental he is.
15. I love that he is still cool at 31!
16. I love that he loves and listens to really good music.
17. I love the sound he makes right before he falls asleep.
18. I love how much he loves his family.
19. I love how much he loves mine.
20. I love how he sleeps with his face in his pillow.
21. I love that he brushes our daughters’ hair every night after baths.
22. I love his giraffe tongue. J
23. I love how he doesn’t take anyone or anything too seriously.
24. I love that he is athletic and no matter how out of shape he is he still runs really fast.
25. I love, appreciate, and admire how he never complains about things he needs to do.
26. I love how he dances.
27. I love that he comes on walks and to the park with me even when he doesn’t really want to.
28. I love that he lets me be me.
29. I love that he eats the food I cook.
30. I love that he loves me.
31. I love that I get to be with him forever.

Happy Birthday & Valentine’s babe!
I love you so much!!!!
~Meg

4 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Dave!

Mk said...

Happy Birthday Dave! We like you too.
Bust a move.

scooping it up said...

Still cool at 31, I hope we are too. I think we need to see some of these dance moves...

Sandy said...

He sounds just like his wonderful father.