Monday, February 09, 2009

Hallelujah

It seems like things are going to be better this week.

Dave's back injury (due to drying off his back after a shower) seems to be getting better. Even though he still has pain, he is able to be take his medication and actually go to work this week. Sad that we don't have him home like we did last week, but good that he is feeling better.

My back pain, however, will probably continue for at least another 5 weeks :). BUT, overall I am definitley feeling better so far this week than I did last week. For some reason I was in a bad mood ALL WEEK last week. Some sort of pregnancy PMS perhaps? Does that even exist??? This morning I woke up definitely feeling better and ready to start a new week fresh.

The TV was actually OFF by 9:30 this morning, which was a huge accomplishment for us! The girls are happy and playing together (alone!) in their room. Hallelujah!

This is going to be a good day. This is going to be a great week. It has been decided. :)

After all...it is a birthday week!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm glad everyone is doing better. Way to have a positive attitude!