Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Couple of Old Folks

Dave & I have been quite the crimpled couple the past couple of days. Between my pregnancy aches, pains, and slow moving, and his hurt back with very limited motion, we are quite the sight to behold. It is funny - when something falls on the floor, we both kind of hesitate while we figure out who could more easily pick it up without doing too much damage to our bodies. When a child needs to be held or help doing something, we have a similar dillemna. And I no longer have the "I'm pregnant, can you lift that...?" card to pull. Neither one of us can or should be doing much of anything right now.

Let's just say the we are getting some what of a preview of what our lives may be like in 50 years. It is actually quite funny...

6 comments:

Becca said...

What did he do to his back? If I was there I'd take care of you guys. Just think you don't have very much longer.

E and J said...

i feel so bad for you guys! it's hallarious to think of you guys like that in old age!

The Wells said...

Isn't that part of why we have children and they are low to the ground, to pick things up for us. :)

Becky said...

What happened to Dave's back! You guys better slow it down. Geeze!

thescotts said...

Hang in there Megan. I am sorry for you guys. Let me know if you need any thing!
Love, Kel

House of Smiths said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment on the glasses. blah, I still hate having to wear them ALL THE TIME. But, oh well.
I'm sorry to hear that between you and your hubby, not much is getting done. LOL. I don't mean to laugh, but after about a week of Cason and I going to the gym EVERYDAY, we BOTH felt like cripples. LOL. Dang bodies!
Shelley