Monday, October 18, 2010

7 Years

7 years ago today, I married my best friend.
And boy was he quite a catch.
I look at this picture and remember how I felt that day - how excited and happy I was to marry Dave, and how relieved I was that the day I thought would never come, finally came.

What I didn't know that day is how much more I would love, admire, respect, and adore him 7 years later. Dave truly amazes me every day and I feel so lucky to be his. I feel even luckier that he is mine. Forever!

Happy Annivesary Babe!

I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys.

MommyMert said...

Love it! Happy Anniversary to 2 Great people!

scooping it up said...

happy anniversary you two!! Time flies...

Hannah said...

You are adorable! 7 years ago... I was getting back to school after taking a break from life :)

I need to look through your wedding pictures. I wish I had been there for your wedding!

You are totally invited to my wedding when I get married!!! (I know that I was invited to yours, don't worry)